Data / Hora
Date(s) - 11/10/2021 - 17/10/2021
About the Workshop
The ICCV 2021 workshop on Computational Challenges in Digital Pathology (CDpath) aims at providing a platform for scientific discussion and presentation of ideas on computational pathology, introducing the challenges of the field. This workshop will focus on the integration of computer vision and artificial intelligence into the digital pathology workflow.
CDpath is jointly organised by INESCTEC (Portugal), IMP DIagnostics (Portugal), Radboudumc (The Netherlands), Karolinska Institutet (Sweden) and Google Health (USA).
For more information please visit http://vcmi.inesctec.pt/cdpath_iccv
Submission deadline: July 25, 2021
Author notification: August 11, 2021
Camera ready deadline: August 17, 2021
ICCV 2021 conference: October 11-17, 2021
CDpath workshop: October, 2021 (T.B.A.)
Anne Martel, Sunnybrook Research Institute | University of Toronto | Pathcore Inc., Canada
Martin Stumpe, Tempus Inc., USA
The CDpath workshop welcomes works that focus on the computational pathology challenges, such as, but not limited to:
- Semi/unsupervised learning methodologies in computational pathology
- Detection, classification and segmentation of tissue structures
- Disease diagnosis, grading and prognosis
- Treatment response prediction
- Immunohistochemistry scoring
- Staining quality assessment and standardization
- Detection of tissue biomarkers with predictive/prognostic value
- Whole-slide image registration
- Explainable AI for computational pathology
- Scalable techniques for whole-slide image processing
- Applications for computational pathology in the clinic
Submitted manuscripts should be anonymised and formatted according to the ICCV style, with a maximum of 8 pages, including images and tables and excluding cited references.
Accepted papers will be published in IEEE Xplore, in conjunction with ICCV 2021 proceedings.